10th International Workshop on
in Rewriting and Programming
29 May 2011
Novi Sad, Serbia
An RDP workshop.
TOPICSTopics of interest include, but are not restricted to:
- foundations for the definition and semantic description of reduction strategies
- strategies in rewriting, lambda calculi, narrowing, constraint solving
- strategies in programming languages
- strategies and tactics in theorem and termination proving
- properties of strategies and corresponding computations
- interrelations, combinations and applications of computation under different evaluation strategies
- analysis and optimisation techniques for reduction strategies
- rewrite systems, tools and implementations with flexible strategies
- strategies suitable to software engineering problems and applications
- tutorials and systems related to strategies
SUBMISSION GUIDELINESThe submission process is in two stages.
- Before the workshop, authors are invited to submit an extended abstract (max. 5 pages) to be formatted in the EasyChair class style through the EasyChair submission site here. Accepted abstracts will be presented at the workshop and included in the preliminary proceedings, available at the workshop.
- After the workshop, authors will be invited to submit a full paper of their presentation (typically a 15-pages paper), which will be refereed and considered for publication in an electronic journal, such as Electronic Proceedings in Theoretical Computer Science.
We envisage publication of a special issue of a journal dedicated to WRS after the event.
The call for papers can be found here.
- Dan Dougherty Worcester Polytechnic Institute, USA
- Santiago Escobar Universidad Politécnica de Valencia, Spain (chair)
- Maribel Fernández King's College London, UK
- Jürgen Giesl RWTH Aachen, Germany
- Bernhard Gramlich Technische Universität Wien, Austria
- Hélène Kirchner Centre de Recherche INRIA Bordeaux, France
- Francisco Javier López Fraguas Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain
- Salvador Lucas Universidad Politécnica de Valencia, Spain
- Aart Middeldorp University of Innsbruck, Austria
- Jaco van de Pol University of Twente, The Netherlands
- Masahiko Sakai Nagoya University, Japan
- Manfred Schmidt-Schauss Johann Wolfgang Goethe-Universität, Germany
FURTHER INFORMATIONFor further information please contact
Universidad Politécnica de Valencia, Spain